Cabinets & Enclosure Systems
Providing a wide range of cabinet solutions
We provide green datacenter solutions that range from basic enclosures for small, low-density applications to complete prepackaged, scalable, active systems for extremely high-density datacenters requiring proactive thermal management of cooling and power resources in real time at the enclosure and across the datacenter.
Here are just a few of the ways our solutions can benefit your IT operations.
Provide significant operational savings by reducing energy consumption
Connect equipment with clearly defined and organized cable pathways
Protect equipment with intelligent locking systems and complete grounding options
Monitor conditions such as environment and security
These Premise Network and data center solutions include:
SpecificationsThe SmartRow™ DCX platform intelligently leverages Vertiv’s existing technologies and capabilities to offer a pre-engineered solution that outperforms and delivers more value to customers than individually. The platform leverages the DCE rack, MPH2 rack-PDU, MB power distribution, APM UPS, and CRV cooling technology as the foundation to its pre-defined modules. The core row based equipment requires factory modifications to accommodate the Expansion Channels, ensure proper functionality and thermal stability. As a result, retrofitting existing equipment in the field is not possible.
Best Suited For
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Data Center/Colocation/Hosting
DownloadsBrochures and Data Sheets
FeaturesCost to Deploy and Operate
- Reduce required room modifi cations to support IT
- Reduce engineering services, permitting, construction and installation costs
- Reduce real estate cost by minimizing the footprint required for equipment supporting IT
- High-effi ciency cooling architecture reduces energy costs.
Time to Deploy
- Reduce time required for design and permitting.
- Reduce time for implementation of room modifi cations.
- Reduce time for equipment selection, confi guration and installation.
- Reduce downtime risk with robust redundancy capabilities including backup ventilation, and maximization of factory integration.
- Reduce downtime risk with remote monitoring and management.
- Reduce complexity through unnecessary variability in equipment, confi guration and installation.
- Easily selectable complete row based data center.
- Standardized design following best practices.
- Easily repeated at multiple, distributed sites
- Rapid deployment in weeks, not months.
- Simple modular expansion.
- Avoids costly room renovations
- Highly energy efficient.
Liebert MCR - Mini Computer Room Enclosure
The Liebert MCR is a self-contained rack enclosure system that includes a load-sized, computer-grade air conditioner located at the bottom of the enclosure, with the option of a top mount design, supplying cool air to sensitive equipment on all levels. A back-up cooling system ensures environmental security. Power can be supplied and protected through an optional Liebert GXT on-line UPS or Liebert PSI line-interactive UPS.
Download PDF Information Sheet